READ-It update on publications: October – December 2022
20 Dec 2022
One updated Cochrane review is published in Issue 10, 2022 of the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Fox T, Furnival-Adams J, Chaplin M, Napier M, Olanga EA. House modifications for preventing malaria. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD013398. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD013398.pub4. Read the LSTM news story here.
Other peer reviewed publications (methods paper)
- Gould S, Atkinson B, Onianwa O, Spencer A, Furneaux J, Grieves J, Taylor C, Milligan I, Bennett A, Fletcher T, Dunning J; NHS England Airborne High Consequence Infectious Diseases Network (2022) Air and surface sampling for monkeypox virus in a UK hospital: an observational study. Lancet Microbe. Oct 7:S2666-5247(22)00257-9. DOI: 10.1016/S2666-5247(22)00257-9. Read the LSTM news story here.
- Khem Narayan Pokhrel, Saki Thapa, Paul Garner, Maxine Caws, Raghu Dhital, Suman Chandra Gurung, Tilly Fox & Samjhana Shrestha (2022) Should all pregnant women take calcium supplements in Nepal? GRADE evidence to policy assessment, Global Health Action, 15:1, DOI: 10.1080/16549716.2022.2128283
One new protocol, one new review, and two updated reviews are published in Issue 11 2022 of the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Chen Ting-Ting I, Swai JK, Msellemu D, Lobo NF, Bradley J, Moore SJ. Volatile pyrethroid spatial repellents for malaria prevention. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD015128. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD015128
- Kuehn R, Stoesser N, Eyre D, Darton TC, Basnyat B, Parry CM. Treatment of enteric fever (typhoid and paratyphoid fever) with cephalosporins. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD010452. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010452.pub2.
- Martello E, Yogeswaran G, Reithinger R, Leonardi-Bee J. Mosquito aquatic habitat modification and manipulation interventions to control malaria. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD008923. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008923.pub3
- Fox T, Geppert J, Dinnes J, Scandrett K, Bigio J, Sulis G, Hettiarachchi D, Mathangasinghe Y, Weeratunga P, Wickramasinghe D, Bergman H, Buckley BS, Probyn K, Sguassero Y, Davenport C, Cunningham J, Dittrich S, Emperador D, Hooft L, Leeflang MMG, McInnes MDF, Spijker R, Struyf T, Van den Bruel A, Verbakel JY, Takwoingi Y, Taylor-Phillips S, Deeks JJ. Antibody tests for identification of current and past infection with SARS‐CoV‐2. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD013652. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD013652.pub2
These publications are associated with the Research, Evidence and Development Initiative (READ-It). READ-It (project number 300342-104) is funded by UK aid from the UK government; however, the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the UK government’s official policies.