READ-It update on publications: June–July 2022
- Garn JV, Wilkers JL, Meehan AA, Pfadenhauer LM, Burns J, Imtiaz R, Freeman MC. Interventions to improve water, sanitation, and hygiene for preventing soil‐transmitted helminth infection. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD012199. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD012199.pub2.
- Pryce J, Taylor M, Fox T, Hine P. Pyronaridine‐artesunate for treating uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD006404. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006404.pub4.
- Popp M, Reis S, Schießer S, Hausinger RIlona, Stegemann M, Metzendorf M-I, Kranke P, Meybohm P, Skoetz N, Weibel S. Ivermectin for preventing and treating COVID‐19. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD015017. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD015017.pub3.
Read the LSTM news story here:
- Smith R, Villanueva G, Probyn K, Sguassero Y, Ford N, Orrell C, Cohen K, Chaplin M, Leeflang MMG, Hine P. Accuracy of measures for antiretroviral adherence in people living with HIV. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD013080. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD013080.pub2
Read the LSTM news story here.
- Dinnes J, Sharma P, Berhane S, van Wyk SS, Nyaaba N, Domen J, Taylor M, Cunningham J, Davenport C, Dittrich S, Emperador D, Hooft L, Leeflang MMG, McInnes MDF, Spijker R, Verbakel JY, Takwoingi Y, Taylor-Phillips S, Van den Bruel A, Deeks JJ. Rapid, point‐of‐care antigen tests for diagnosis of SARS‐CoV‐2 infection. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2022, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD013705. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD013705.pub3.
- New podcast: ‘Community views on mass drug administration for filariasis: a qualitative evidence synthesis’
- Updated podcast: ‘How accurate is chest imaging for diagnosing COVID-19?’
These publications are associated with the Research, Evidence and Development Initiative (READ-It). READ-It (project number 300342-104) is funded by UK aid from the UK government; however, the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the UK government’s official policies.