- Eshun-Wilson I, Okwen MP, Richardson M, Bicanic T. Early versus delayed antiretroviral treatment in HIV-positive people with cryptococcal meningitis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2018, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD009012.
- Awotiwon AA, Johnson S, Rutherford GW, Meintjes G, Eshun‐Wilson I. Primary antifungal prophylaxis for cryptococcal disease in HIV‐positive people. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2018, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD004773.
- Eshun-Wilson I, Rohwer A, Hendricks L, Oliver S, Garner P (2019) Being HIV positive and staying on antiretroviral therapy in Africa: A qualitative systematic review and theoretical model. PLoS ONE 14(1): e0210408.
- Migone C, Ford N, Garner P, Eshun‐Wilson I. Updating guidance for preventing and treating cryptococcal disease: how evidence and decisions interface [Editorial]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2018, Issue 11. Art. No.: ED000130.
- Rapid initiation of antiretroviral therapy for people living with HIV. (New Cochrane review: Mateo‐Urdiales A, Johnson S, Smith R, Nachega JB, Eshun‐Wilson I; July 2019.
- Community‐level interventions for improving access to food in low‐ and middle‐income countries (new Cochrane review: Durao S, Visser ME, Ramokolo V, Oliveira JM, Schmidt B-M, Balakrishna Y, Brand A, Kristjansson E, Schoonees A, August 2020)
- Interventions for preventing postpartum constipation (updated Cochrane review: Turawa EB, Musekiwa A, Rohwer AC, August 2020)
- Reporting animal research: Explanation and elaboration for the ARRIVE guidelines 2.0 (PLoS Biology: Percie du Sert N , Ahluwalia A, Alam S, Avey MT, Baker M, Browne WJ, Clark A, Cuthill IC, Dirnagl U, Emerson M, Garner P, Holgate ST, Howells DW, Hurst V, Karp NA, Lazic SE, Lidster K, MacCallum C J, Macleod M, Pearl EJ, Petersen OH, Rawle F, Reynolds P, Rooney K, Sena ES, Shai D, Silberberg SD, Steckler T, Würbel H, July 2020)
- A mega-aggregation framework synthesis of the barriers and facilitators to linkage, adherence to ART and retention in care among people living with HIV (Syst Rev: Hendricks L, Eshun-Wilson I, Rohwer A)
- Impact of the diagnostic test Xpert MTB/RIF on patient outcomes for tuberculosis (new Cochrane review: Nathavitharana RR, Lederer P, Chaplin M, Bjerrum S, Steingart KR, Shah M, August 2021)
- Ivermectin treatment in humans for reducing malaria transmission (new Cochrane review: de Souza DK, Thomas R, Bradley J, Leyrat C, Boakye DA, Okebe J, June 2021)
- Point‐of‐care tests detecting HIV nucleic acids for diagnosis of HIV‐1 or HIV‐2 infection in infants and children aged 18 months or less (new Cochrane review: Ochodo EA, Guleid F, Deeks JJ, Mallett S, August 2021)
- Anthelmintics for people with neurocysticercosis (updated Cochrane review: Monk EJM, Abba K, Ranganathan LN, June 2021)
- Effects of community-based antiretroviral therapy initiation models on HIV treatment outcomes: A systematic review and meta-analysis (Eshun-Wilson I, Awotiwon AA, Germann A, Amankwaa SA, Ford N, Schwartz S, Baral S, Geng EH. PLoS Med, May 2021)
- Variation in the observed effect of Xpert MTB/RIF testing for tuberculosis on mortality: a systematic review and analysis of trial design considerations. (Other peer reviewed systematic review: Ochodo EA, Kalema N, Schumacher S, Steingart K, Young T, Mallet S, Deeks J, Cobelens F, Bossuyt PM, Nicol MP, Cattamanchi A; January 2020)